Friday 8 June 2012

Thirsty Thursday - Rum and Coke with a twist!

Hiya!
Thought of having a theme for each day and the jobless person that I am, I thought why not alcoholic Thursdays. I know.. it doesn't have to be alcoholic and I am sure to come across some mocktail that I will like but till then alcoholic posts it is! I need no excuse to drink...right ladies??! Ahem.. just to get it out of the way, I am of age to drink and some days I feel too old (probably why I need a drink so badly..wink wink). I would strongly recommend teenies to click out of this article as we shall have no underage drinkers!

OK! Here goes nothing :
To make this wonderful concoction you will need :

  • 45 ml of dark rum
  • 45 ml of Malibu rum (coconut flavored Carribean rum)
  • ~150 ml of coke
  • 5 ml of ginger syrup
  • 5 ml of lemon juice











We are going to have this on the rocks! Yes we are! So shake the rum, Malibu rum, ginger and lemon juice. Shake it till you make it! Then add in the coke and pour it on the rocks (douchey way of saying ice me thinks). Serve it up. 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment